Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Richard Jeni

If you have ever seen his shows, you know that one of his shticks is the "never cook bacon while naked" line. I have nothing original to say, but I do have good taste on what I choose to repeat.

On a totally alternate line of thought, what the hell is wrong with Bosnians? Ok, maybe I am not being fair, but I would think that if you lived in BOSNIA, you would know what a hand grenade is, and if you were over the age of, oh, six... YOU WOULD KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH HAND GRENADES.

Whatever. I will finish off with a discordant thought: just remember to think of hummingbirds as flowers' flying penises.

No comments: