Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Kurtwood Smith

Every time he looks in the mirror, he sees Red.

So, it's been a long while since I have posted anything in this blog. I geuss I just didn't have anything to say, although, that hasn't stopped me before. What do I want to talk about today? Hmm. The Darwin Awards. I love the Darwin Awards. Wendy Northcutt is a boon to the human race, what with her documentation of the various demises of innumerable banes to humanity.

Have I mentioned that I like fancy words? Any ways, the Darwin Awards web site has a Philosophy Forum. I began posting years ago, and while I haven't been as active there as of late, I still enjoy the musings of its two thousand plus members. My name there is my last name backwards, so if you know what my last name is, look for my posts.

Huh... it's http://forum.darwinawards.com by the way, just so you don't need to google.

Discordany thought; I wonder if Margaret Thatcher has ever actually ran naked along a beach on a cold day...

1 comment:

Drunken Chud said...

margaret thatcher when she was young? or when she was large and in charge? cuz one of those would be sexy.