Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Evil Science Chick

She makes life better.

All right, so I noticed that the strawberries in the fridge were getting squishy, so I decided to make smoothies. I like my smoothies with crushed ice, fruit, and sugar to taste. Trust me, it's simple, tangy, and goooood. That's right; I misspelled a word for dramatic emphasis. What are you going to do about it? I didn't think so. Bitch.

Anyways, I offered to make one for my sister, and she said, "sure". I make, it, and before she even tastes it, she just smells, it, she goes, "what did you do to this smoothie?"

Apparently, she prefers her smoothies with milk and vanilla extract. I offered to add said ingredients, but she just handed me the smoothie, and closes the door after calling me a weirdo.

I could have made her smoothie as she likes it in a minute and a half, and I'M the weirdo?

Any ways, eat, drink, and be happy readers.

4 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

awwwww...*blush*

what? no YOGURT in that smoothie??? craziness.

I'm making a banana mango smoothie with fresh yogurt tomorrow for breakfast. Smmmmmoooothie!

Amy said...

That's how I make my smoothies too. You're not a weirdo.

Steph said...

Sorry, I'm with your sister. I thought all smoothies had milk in them!

Drunken Chud said...

i had to make smoothies for my grandmama... she wouldn't drink her ensure... so i had to hide it in the smootie. mmmm... ensure, to your health.