Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anton LaVey

He didn't die on Halloween.

I am in a creative slump. I can barely string three sentences together to complete an anemic paragraph. I need inspiration; dear readers, suggest an activity that will allow my muse to thrive.

Discordant thought; what is with flowers? "Here honey, I bought a bunch of dissected, rotting plant genitals for you!"

3 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

oh yeah baby, suck on my stamen!

Rev said...

pump my pistil!

Amy said...

No comment after the turn these have taken. ;)