Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Chris Gaines

Yes, I know, and no, I don't care.

Read these in this order.

First, this.

Then, this.

Finally, this.

That is all. I really have been in a creative rut, as it were. Sorry for the secondary content.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was completely and totally confused by the whole notion that Garth was inventing someone.

I still am, actually.

evilsciencechick said...

damn. you ARE in a creative rut.


can I help?


(oYo) boobies!

Drunken Chud said...

heh. i remember that whole fiasco. the sad part is, i knew who chris gaines was without reading that shit. i feel so dirty.