Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Puppy Monster

There are no words.

I do not have any words of wisdom or comfort for the loss of a child. I don't think there are any words that will do anything for the grief. In this, I am useless. However, sometimes all you can do is spread the word... the grief. It is my sad duty to inform my readers that the world lost a young member of our communal tribe recently.

The New York City's watchdog lost his son in an accident at a swimming pool. Avitable and Amy of Amy's Musings have set up something for the remembrance of Puppy Monster.

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Scooter, thanks for posting this.

Stepho said...

Condolences, hugs, pie. Sometimes that's all a lady can offer.