Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, March 27, 2009

Joe Cwik

You know, he is mentioned prominently on this blog. I think he has like five entries named after him. He's just a fascinating guy, I guess. Plus he asks questions.

I ought to buy adspace from his blog.

Any way, I have left pieces of my self all about the web. Joe recently wrote about his troubles keeping current with his online self, and threw out the question of whether or not his readers had the same problems. I actually don't... I let my online personas wither and die, while Joe cultivates his garden of cyber-social vines with a green thumb that Stepho would envy.

So, I am going to try to change that. Since I have decided that this blog is the hub of my presence on the web, I am going to list all of my current and currently defunct online personas.

This is my Facebook page. It isn't defunct, and I want to keep it that way.

This is my Myspace page.

This is my Darwin Awards Forum profile. You have to be a member to access it, though. Username = ttogreh.

This is already on the sidebar, Aspies for Freedom. I have let this on go dark. Let's see if I can bring it back. I am Scooter, by the way.

This site actually formed out of a schism with Aspies for freedom. Say hello to Spectrumites. I have also allowed this one to go dark. Username = Scooter.

Detroit Gothic. A niche community with interesting folk. I really need to start going there again. Username = ttogreh.

I might have more, but I can't remember them. Any way, I need to redesign my web page to have all of them on my sidebar. I am also going to add these pages to my Desktop. Hopefully I will see some of you at at least one of them soon...

No comments: