Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, April 03, 2009

Julian Gross

He is the actor in the car.



In other news, Iowa is one step closer to having gay marriage. Click this sentence for the full article. The Supreme court of Iowa unamiously ruled that the 5,800 gay couples of Iowa were as valid and worthy of their rights as anyone else.

Hallelujah.

Oh, and the medical marijuana thing in Michigan has taken effect. A friend of mine will now blatantly abuse this law to the fullest extent possible. I doubt he will be able to stand next weekend.

What else? Um... oh, gardening. I need to build a tool shelter for the back yard, as well as one to hold the recycling. I think I ought to modify this plan:



Width and length is the most obvious change to the design. I will need to consult with Kim as to that. Gravel and these things:



Ought to be the foundation. We shall see.

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

I think a 5x5 shed would work better - something to keep the lawn mower, spreader, wheel barrow, tools etc.

Gay marriage yay. Why it's an issue at all I don't understand.

Legal weed is guud.

krista zee said...

I agree with Kim on the gays and yhe dope ;)

Anonymous said...

Here, Here!