Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mark Hergott

You can find him loving life and engaging with other human beings at http://facebook.com/mark.hergott

So, my troll is back. Be aware that someone claiming to be myself may leave malicious comments on your blog. Now, I might leave malicious comments on your blog by myself, I don't need any help.

Any way, Google's administration is poor. Our avatar's are insecure. The troll thinks that this is an opportunity to be mean to total strangers. It just means that a sad, sad person doesn't realize that when he does these things, we aren't feeling victimized. We are entertained by the desperation that such an act betrays.

You think that I feel victimized, troll? I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

No comments: