Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Susan Rice

Is it just me, but does anyone else think it is slightly weird that we are going to have two women named Rice as our Secretary of State in the last ten years? It might just be me. Ok, so I am trying to set up this whole Facebook integration thing. Seeing as I use Facebook at least five times a day, having my blog tied in is a no brainer. Now... what am I forgetting... oh, yeah... Content. Original Content. Well, crap. I guess I had better get on this.

No comments: