Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, December 17, 2012

Kimber Arnold

She locked herself out of the house, so she walked up to our picture window as I was raising the shade. I screamed, fell down, and yanked the shade from its mooring.

Kim then proceeded to laugh heartily.

I would like to say that my family is healthy and safe. I am very glad of that, and I am truly lucky to be briefly terrified by the mother of my children.

I hope you can say the same.

2 comments:

Krissyface said...

that made me LOL

Katrina said...

That sounds funny!