Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bruce Campbell

He kills dead things.

So, I am typing this with Mikey looking over my shoulder. He's an automatic spell checker. We were bored, so I picked him up. Sadly, my idea to have fun was blahh. Apparently, hot college chicks do not go out on sundays. Also, video arcades are not the best place to look for hot college chicks. My mother cooked an eighteen pound turkey, and Mikey has made the suggestion that she should donate it to charity. I geuss she wanted to practice for thanksgiving. That's about it.

Discordant thought; if William Shatner were in drag, would he be more sexy or less sexy?

No comments: