Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, November 14, 2005

Matthew Modine

He has probably been somewhere near the Pacific that was high.

Let's face it, folks, life is not a bed of roses. However, the way that has manifest itself with me is through my over developed sense of empathy. This morning I had pancakes with strawberry topping. It was good. I then had comunications class at 2 pm, where a class mate did a presentation on her diverticulitis. I would bet that, to a one, none of you have ever felt guilty about eating something that doesn't affect you, but could affect a friend. Hello; I'm a freak. What's really bad is that I feel the need to apologize to people for my normal diet, which just makes it worse, because it extends the reminder that things that are tasty can kill them. Anyways, I am writing this here, so I can express myself with out fear of offending anyone, since by the looks of my web counter, I am basically talking to myself.

Discordant thought; if dogs had thumbs, would they still lick their balls?

No comments: