Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jurgen Prochnow

He knows a little something about boots.

So... my sister stole my car, drank herself silly, and then drove back home. Ugh. She then threw up in her bed, and was bathed and coddled by my saintly mother for the next hour and a half. Chances are, she will do it again not six months from now. It makes me so angry, I want to punch a horse. Any ways... there's a glimpse into my glamorous life folks, no flash photography, please.

Discordant thought; I'm the one who is looked upon with suspicion when I go out on wednesdays...

No comments: