Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Meg Ryan

Andy Garcia intoxicates her...

So, these past few days have been pretty damn sucktacular for a lot of my friends. I feel pretty damn impotent right now. Some people are just down, some have incredible stress, some have lost heroes, and none of these things have easy solutions, or even hard solutions that I am capable of achieving. So, if any of you guys are feeling down, I offer this; I am down because you are down.

Pretty damn pathetic, right?

Looking back, I see that I have over used the phrase "pretty damn". I am not going to change it.

Any ways, HA! Life is pretty good for me, personally, and I don't know what to think about that. To be honest, it makes me feel a little guilty. Which is nonsense; there is no such thing as a limited amount of good fortune, and the chances are very high that after the silly season, things will calm down. Whatever, I feel bad because I feel good. Scizophrenia, anyone?

Discordant thought; I have looked through the entire Jenga instruction manula, and it never ONCE mentions glue.

No comments: