Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Leona Helmsley

Ask her... she might have a bridge that you could buy from her...

Ugh. So, a couple of friends have recently bought a house, and I have been helping them out; painting, ripping out old tiles, replacing old panels, some light cabinetry, some sanding... it's been quite an adventure. Any ways, I needed to return home to help out, but my friend asked me to come out with her to GJ's Diner on Ford road in the early morning. So... it's the early morning, and I am waiting for her call. Not much of an entry, but hey, it's free, what the hell do you want from me?

Discordant thought; has anyone ever tried to make a piece of clothing out of dryer lint?

No comments: