Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Marilyn Chambers

I've seen her movies. They're... ok.


So, the Chudder did a politics test. Seeing as I am sorely lacking in creativity right now, I figured I might as well post it here.

You are a

Social Liberal
(65% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(63% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


Ok, now, not everyone comment at once...

2 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

In other words, "I think we should help the poor and opressed...but do it with someone else's money."

Kev made the comment that you're almost always the first person to comment on my blog. He's worried that you're stalking me.

But then again, I'm usually the first to comment here, so maybe I'M the one stalking YOU.

hmmmm....

Drunken Chud said...

heh, you and i are on the same diagonal line scoots, apparently i'm just a little further out that you. sigh... poor little anarchist.