Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, July 28, 2006

Terry Semel

He might just have a favorite verbal exclamation.

So, I just discovered Yahoo Answers. I love it. Unfortuately, Yahoo only lets me answer 20 questions a day until I get enough points to go up a level. Whatever. Any ways, I love giving my opinion. I also love to give out facts. Yahoo answers lets me do both. Awesomeness. Oh, and yes, I do own a fedora. I just don't wear it that often.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

You should try Answerology.com. THere's no limit.