Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nagayoshi Nagai

He was just trying to expand human knowledge...

Ok, so I haven't had much to say these past two weeks. The winter weather has turned my routine into basically going outside once a week for fun, and the rest of the time for work. I am not that interesting right now. However, other places in this world have more favorable weather and more interesting people than me.

People like this man, for instance.

Now, I'm not sure, since I live in the midwest, but I don't think this man's mother ever told him "never leave your trailer naked while high on marijauna and meth, especially if your trailer is adjacent to an alligator habitat."

However, if his mother did tell him that, I want to meet her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how he said that it "looked like the gator was teaching others near by how to hunt". Classic!