Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Kirsten Dunst

She might be a fine person, but her latest movie is a disappointment.

So, what do you think? Luin did it for me, and it's AWESOME. Any ways, that's all I've got for today, yo.

Wait, how about a discordant thought? Melissa Joan Hart is hot now, so watching "Clarissa Explains it All" is creepy, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredibly creepy.

Wow...reemmber her aligator?

evilsciencechick said...

pft. I watched her way back when she was "clarissa explains it all" on nickelodeon. she was way pretty then, too. in a geeky, awkward kind of way I envied.

your new look is...interesting. it will take some getting used to, I think.

Anonymous said...

Nice new page and layout! Only thing is, it reminds me of fall... which is too close to winter for my liking. And it's not even summer yet. :P Clarissa Exlpains It All. I used to watch that show on Nickelodeon also. I remember her guy friend always climbed in her bedroom window up the ladder. It annoyed me that her name was one letter off from mine. "Karissa explains it all" people would say. Shut the hell up!!!! Gahhh!!!

Anonymous said...

a little creepy yes