Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, July 30, 2007

Names sometimes don't work.

These last four days have been good.

I am a better person for meeting her, and knowing her. However, life isn't simple. I'm tired. So, very tired. Life will get better, and I will be ok. I'm just going to take it easy for a while.

I sometimes don't know why I maintain this blog... three uniques a day... and then there are days like this, where writing for writing's sake helps more than I can put into words...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope YOU Feel Better :)