Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Henry Rollins

He is an idol of a woman. A woman that I strive to deserve her love.

I am 27. I have three years left for my deadline for adventure. A woman who lives in Royal Oak is better than me. I need to rectify this. I have to make myself worthy of her love. If she rejects my offer, that's fine.

I just need to be better than I am.

I want to be worthy of love. I wish I were farther along on my journey than I am at the moment. Still, I have a plan, and a purpose. I am going to be worthy of the love of at least ONE of the women I know. I have to be.

It's slow, but it is happening. I am better than I was a year ago. And it is all thanks to the beautiful ladies hat have inspired me.

7 comments:

Stepho said...

Ooh, creep into her bed wearing a Henry Rollins mask. That would probably work on me.

Drunken Chud said...

scooter, take a shower, wash the sand out of your vag, and man up. shit.

Anonymous said...

Scoot, you are fine just the way you are. So quit being so melodramatic. If she can't see you for your awesomeness, then maybe she isn't worthy of you.

Ever think about that?

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I was really, really drunk when I wrote this entry.

Anonymous said...

Shit, amn, how many women do you know?!?!??!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hmm... come to think of it, most of my friends are women.

I suppose that means I am a latent homosexual, or a womanizer. I honestly don't know which one is more likely.

Cindy-Lou said...

What does adventure have to do with being worthy of love?