Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, September 22, 2007

John Mayer

He is such crap.

DO NOT wait on the world to change! You are a member of H. Sapiens, damn it. Do you have any clue as to incredibly awesome you are? The running of your brain consumes TWENTY FIVE per cent of all the energy you consume. A three pound organ requires 500 calories a day.

You are formidable. You are downright spectacular. Get out there, and break a few rules! You can think your way out of trouble, your family has been doing it for the last 250,000 years.

Be the change you want to see.

15 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

i don't have to and you can't make me. why? cuz i'm waiting. waiting on the world to change. oh yes i'm waiting. wainting on the world to change.

fuck that whiney song. what the hell were you doing listening to that faggot shit anyhow?

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

It was a bumper for an NPR segment. It pissed me off considerably.

Drunken Chud said...

quit listening to NPR... that shit will rot your brains.

Eve said...

So does that mean I shouldn't exercise any more?
Huzzah!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Eve, if you can think your way out of exercising, that is, staying fit without exercise, then sure!

Here are a few suggestions; park at the end of the lot (I am assuming you have a car), when at the mall, plan a route that will cause you to walk more than you need to, your reward being able to shop at a lot of different stores.

Learn weird positions for you and your lover from the Kama Sutra. Buy a love swing.

Think your way into burning those extra 1,500 calories. Your brain is gonna spend the first five hundred no matter what.

Cindy-Lou said...

I read approximately an hour each day, does that burn more calories?

I saw a license plate that read:

CR8 YRLF

If it says "create your life" I like it. If it says "crate your elf" then I hate it.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

No, Cindy Lou, reading does not burn extra calories. However, reading about a task that you will perform better because you read about it, that can help you burn calories more efficiently.

Besides, you don't need any help on creating your life. You are doing a fine job.

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, things have changed for you! Congratulations! You sound alive! Say hi to your Girl. I love her, too! Dyna-fucking-mite!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaaha

Cindy-Lou said...

I think I burned a million calories last night, oooooh yeah.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

What, Cindy Lou, you set fire to a forest? I cannot honestly believe you had a million calories of your own to burn, you would weigh like, 900 pounds.

Stepho said...

Can I change my bra change? I'm visualizing new paradigms :)

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You have change in your bra? Isn't that uncomfortable?

Cindy-Lou said...

Ok, Johnny Literal!

Stepho said...

What, don't know what I was smoking last night. I meant to ask "can I change my bra SIZE?" Yes, that makes much more sense.