Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kate Hudson

She is always worth watching for two hours.

So, the family, my sister, my dad, and I just saw "Fool's Gold". It was pretty good. I mean, I have seen better movies in my life, but it was by far not the worst. I am typing this on my dad's PC. He finally got broadband, so chances are this will not be the last entry from his PC, either.

Any ways, I think I am going to write another essay, soon. Does anyone have a subject they would like me to exposit upon?

No comments: