Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Robert Guilaume

He doesn't need a butler... He WAS the butler.

This is a placeholder post. I am going to be doing chores, such as tackling Mount Laundry-rest. If you squint, you can see Tenzing Norgay on the very top screaming at Edmund Hillary "you told me you wanted to go on a HIKE!"

Well, it was funny to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was cute. Maybe not hillarious... but it was cute.

Stepho said...

Ah crap, I should do that too, shouldn't I?