Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Henry Winkler

He jumped the shark.

Oh, well... the trivia was canceled for 9 PM at the Shark Club because of the Michigan State NCAA basketball game. I live too far from East Lansing to care about Michigan State. My aunts that went to State don't read this blog, so I feel confident in saying as much. So, we left the club, and went to Angelo Brother's. Kim and I had already eaten, so we split a plate of french fries, and cavorted in inane conversation with the rest of the crew.

All in all, it was a rather nice night. Still, I want some Friday Night Trivia, dang it.

Kim and I are going out again, tonight. First to, who would have guessed, trivia, and then to a house party in which the owners of the house won't even be there.

Yay, socializing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to socialize. But all the house parties around here are hosted by families with too few teeth between them.

Krissyface said...

I think Grey's Anatomy just jumped the shark this season.
Sigh.
Have a fun night, Scoot! Bundle up!