Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Jim Belushi

He tries so hard, but he just is not as funny as his brother...

I went to a party last night. I made out with a lady. I got her phone number. We're Myspace friends now, too. I had a really, really good weekend!

Now, if my state would stop being a meat locker, things would rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I see why you wont talk to me!

Harumph!

Stepho said...

Whooooooooooooo!