Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, March 24, 2008

Kym L. Worthy

She looked into the facts, and did her job.

Kwame Kilpatrick and Christine Beatty are going to jail. They might be in jail for about two hours before they post bail, but they are going to jail. I'm kind of sad, but I am also hopeful.

Hopefully, this whole monstrous affair that has consumed Detroit since the Manoogian mansion rumors will soon be over...

I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, absolutely, I do as well. Except I am not rill rill smart and don't know what you be talking 'bout Willis. It's ok, guys dig dumb chicks. ;)