Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, April 14, 2008

Andrew Fletcher

Kim just doesn't feel the Depeche Mode vibe.

Kim and I had a spectacular weekend. Stacie had a good time, too. Life is good.

I need to figure out how to build a Hot Tub... Plenty of room in the basement here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Depeche Mode!!!! ;~) Kim just isn't cool like us... but she makes up for it in other ways. (I have to say that... she makes sure I get a paycheck -I joke-).

Glad you had a good weekend too!! :)