Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Christopher Titus

"Turns out my dad wasn't lazy, he was just resting up!"

So, my evening last night was nice. A little tiring, though. See, after I finished work, I scooted over to Ann Arbor to help my dad with some yard debris. This is going to be a recurring incident on Fridays, as has a lot of yard, and only four cans for yard debris. Ah, well. I spent like, thirty minutes at my dad's house.

Then, I scooted to Ypsilanti, filled up, and took Cherry Hill to Kim's house in Inkster. Very pretty ride... too many lights.

Unfortunately, trivia was a bust. It's all good, though.

Yeah, so I am going to spend the day with Kim. I am having one hell of a weekend.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Christopher Titus could have come from my family. You don't want to know, but I guess you'll find out if you hang out with me long enough. I'm sorry! :)

Krissyface said...

Sounds like your life is on an upsweep, Scoot. So glad to hear it.