Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

David Paul Gregg

He was the father of the Laserdisc.

Ah... Chatter's tonight! Kim will get to meet my creepy audiophile friends. I must remind her not to feed the Dirty Mikey. I am feeling good about tonight. Oh, yes... yes I am. Hmm... four months of writing daily has tapped me out... unless I read something outrageous, I can only put down a couple of paragraphs, if that.

Well, there are things that I can write, but I am not quite comfortable with this open medium quite enough to express them here, just yet. I don't like to think of myself as keeping any secrets, but I dunno... broadcasting such stuff to the internets... it's a little unsettling.

Whatever... ask, and I will answer. Well, within reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah tonight will be great fun! All the Chatter crew together!! ;~) Kim on display! YOWZA!! ;~) Looking forward to it.

*evil snicker*

Anonymous said...

If you had to be an insect what would you be and why?

And PS I'm very proud of you for sticking it out the past four months. I wish my blog hadn't gone down so I could have done it with you...

Anonymous said...

HIGH FIVE from across the US, Scooter! Heh heh, you deserve an awesome and intelligent woman and it sounds like you found your sunshine. I am super stoked for you, my friend. Damn, we have parallel love time lines, eh? phew for both of us! xoxox