Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Captain Kangaroo

Kim is picking the names, now.

So, I got the blue scooter out of the shop, today. I am so psyched. It can now go fifty miles an hour... down hill. Now, on a flat plane, it goes 43 and three quarters of a mile an hour. Fantastic.

Hmm, so I am going to be doing some roofing this weekend. Dad is going to let me borrow his coil nail gun. Yes, that's right, I am going to be using power tools this Saturday. I assure all of you, dear readers, that I am not going to injure myself. A lot.

Trivia this evening. I do hope we win.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

We will win trivia tomorrow night. :)
Do not injure yourself... I tend to laugh. I can't help it!