Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, July 25, 2008

Chris

She is the mother of my girlfriend. Her brand new blog can be read by you if you click this sentence.

So, today is movie night. We are going to watch "About Schmidt", since Kim has never seen it. We seem to be doing a Jack Nicholson thing for movie night.

Kim's mother suggested I talk about the sex life between me and Kim with her name as the blog title. So, I will: Kim and I have sex.

Yeah, so maybe Saturday I will redesign this blog to be more Asperger's Syndrome centered. Right now, I am going to digest the rather nice meal that Kim's mother made for us.

Oh, and add her to my blog roll.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

Mom and sex should never mix. Not even in a blog. That's all I have to say about that.