Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jack Nicholson

I think my favorite performance of his was in "About Schmidt". My family actually sponsors a child because of this movie.

I have Asperger's Syndrome. From time to time, I am going to use this blog to talk about what is happening in the world of the autistic spectrum. If you don't like autistic people... well, do keep reading, I would like to change your mind.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

DAMMIT! I knew there was something different about you!
I don't know if I've seen the movie... maybe Friday for movie night?

Drunken Chud said...

fuckin' autistics. hate em.

slow in the driveway. yeah.

heh.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Rain Man, Chud? Really? I know it was pre-Scientology Tom Cruise, but still...

Krissyface said...

Scooter, Brav-o for coming out on the blogger with your asbergers. I am just now beginning to learn things about the autistic spectrum, as several of my friends have young children who are being diagnosed with varying degrees of autism.
I look forward to learning more and more about this, and now I have one more reason to enjoy your blog!!!