Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Miley Cyrus

So... in ten years, tabloid whore, forgotten child star, accomplished actress, or dead from a meth induced three hundred mile interstate police chase that ends with her slamming into a traffic pylon at ninety miles an hour?

My money is on something in between those three axes.

It's Saturday, I just woke up, and I have a party where I have been told drunken debauchery and nudity is not only likely, it's damn near mandatory.

Cool.

4 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

nice. sounds like a good time. he're i'm heading to a campsite with two other dudes, and one chick. yeah, she's gonna be sore.

Cindy-Lou said...

Can I come?

Andrea said...

I hope you had a good time last night! It was good to see you!
:)

Primal Beast said...

Sounds like my weekend so far. ^_^ Hope ya had some good naughty bad fun!