Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DJ Qualls

I don't really have a personal reason for DJ Qualls to be a blog title. I just like his name. DJ Qualls!

I am wearing a grey argyle patterned sweater that hugs my lithe body with a swimmer's physique. I am wearing jeans that just fit me, and I am feeling no pain.

Life is good.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Are you feeling a little metrosexual this morning? You are HOT!

Krissyface said...

I am wearing boots. It's not really boot weather yet. sigh.