Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Xeni Jardin

I really do hope she can rebuild the bridges that she has so viciously burned. That being said: Xeni Jardin, Kari Byron, Kim, and myself, naked watching an episode of "Attack of the Show".

Yep.

So, my first day on the job went well. Everyone is really nice and helpful. I forgot to lock up my computer once. Well... I remembered to do it before I left the station, but still, I need to be more careful.

Oh, I off-loaded my township route, so that is going to make my days a little easier. School is going well. I forgot how much I liked it. So, any ways, I am going to try to do what Joe said as far as posting in to the future.

Here goes... this should be posted at Six AM, September 10, 2008, Eastern Standard time.

No comments: