Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Vincent Price

It's the first day of Halloween. 30 more, eh?

Oh, how I love the month of October. when I get home from work, I am going to get the Halloween Spider down from storage, set him up, and let everyone know that yes, indeed, October has arrived.

So, any ways, Alyshia and I are the only ones running the lab this morning. It's not too big of a thing, since Dan will be in at Nine. Still, I am getting used to this whole "we trust you with a half million dollars worth of electronic equipment" thing. I suppose they have insurance.

So, I am watching the Somali pirates thing closely. It's rather captivating, really.

No comments: