Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Abby

Kim's space slug cat seems to like me. Or at least my body heat.

So, I switched hours with MaryAnn today. I am working 12 to 5 pm today. Then I am going to help my dad reinstall his operating system on his brand new hard drive. After that, I am going to drive home... to Kim.

I'm doing all right.

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Hopefully you will arive to see a clean carpet and christmas tree too!

The Third String said...

Save your dad some heartache. Install Norton Ghost and image his hardrive. Recovery is a snap. I do that around my house. Saved hours of recovery time in a household where several kids have their fingers on several computers.

Krissyface said...

ah, romance.