Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scooter from thescoot.blogspot.com

He's a moron.

So, the nut has stolen my identity. I have contacted Google, but in the meantime, if you get a mean or weird comment from "me", treat it with suspicion.

Wow. Did he really think he could get away with this? Honestly, this is more entertaining than annoying. I haven't had so much fun with my blog in months!

8 comments:

Krissyface said...

holy crap...really???

Krissyface said...

how did you find out about this?!?!

Andrea said...

What a LOSER

Scooter vintage 2005 said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Anonymous said...

He must think you're hot and have a huge crush on you to do that....
That's kinda sweet.
:)

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Imitation, in this case, is a violation of several laws and international treaties.

evilsciencechick said...

wow. no one has ever tried to be me before. they must know how unglamorous my life is!

krista zee said...

Ill be on the LOOKOUT ;)