Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yo Yo Ma

I would imagine his scrotum aches like a mother fucker. (Check out Kristin's latest blog.)

So, President Obama has gotten the house to pass a stimulus package. It has infrastructure grants, middle class tax cuts, and many other things. Our grandchildren will pay it off, but I suppose if nothing gets passed, our grandchildren won't even have the luxury of jobs...

I keep waking Kim up in the night. However, if I sleep on the couch, I can't get Kim anything to drink or whatever when she needs it in the middle of the night. Damn it.

So, I am thinking of putting a paypal badge on this blog, and charging a dollar for 100 words, four dollars for 300 words, and ten dollars for a thousand words on any subject. 100 words would be posted same day as order, three hundred words the next day, and a thousand words would be two days after order.

Still, if it becomes reasonably popular, I may need to amend the prices or times of delivery...

Hmm, I dunno.

Kristin and I are Facebook friends.

I miss riding my scooter.

2 comments:

cassdawn said...

ya know cello scrotum might be made up but viola hickey - quite real.

Krissyface said...

I think it was made up. But it's still dang funny.

Facebook is a terrifying crack rock to me.

Hi, Scoot!