Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, February 02, 2009

Michael Phelps

Hey, kids! Don't smoke pot, or you'll end up a failure like the greatest olympian ever!

So, yeah... Sadie is ill, I'm not at home enough, and I haven't done my taxes or my FAFSA yet. I also need to teach myself basic home maintenance, and be more emotionally open towards Kim.

God, I am such a slacker...

3 comments:

cassdawn said...

he reportedly has greater lung capacity than the rest of us. imagine how high he can get off one bong pull . . .

Krissyface said...

I'm with Cass. If you got the lungs, smoketh the bong.

krista zee said...

Poor Phelps.

PS THE PIC is of FLEETWOOD MAC!!!!!