Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jim Davis

Who knew that an orange cat and three panels could survive for so very long?

All right. So, I have this blog, right? I have committed myself to updating it every day, right? Well, I need a project. I am going to try to carve up some abdomen muscles. That ought to be a good way of attaching my body to the 365 project. See, I am going to post a picture of my abs every day for the next 11 months. Sound good to you?

In addition to all of that, I also hope to improve the house and use this medium as a documentary. Right now, the basement has some... issues. Kim would like to resolve this. I think that taking some before and after pictures of the whole thing would be awesome.

I'm excited for the future, folks.

No comments: