Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

M.C. Hammer

You can't touch this. Happy birthday, Hammer.

Well, I don't really have a lot to say. I talked to my dad about a ship wreck that was recently found in lake Michigan. 250 feet. My father would have to breathe heliox, swim the wreck for 10 minutes, and then spend the next three hours decompressing. So, I don't think my dad will be exploring that wreck any time soon.

I miss dad. Kim and I need to set up a play date with him soon.

The cold weather and the sunlight is screwing with me. The girls are suffering from the dry air.

I want spring to arrive. I am feeling frustrated by its proximity.

1 comment:

Syed Ahamed said...

Happy birthday MC Hammer. nooo! you can't touch this!