Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rush Limbaugh

He's not a comedian. He's a farce.

So, I am running out of material to write about, and writing about not having any thing to write about is lame. Any way, life is progressing. I think a problem with my lack of writing source material is Facebook. I could try to restrict my facebook time to give myself a bit more energy to my blog.

I mean, it's not like I don't have an opinion on things.

On a domestic note, the house seems to be running a little more smoothly with the introduction of a schedule. Kim has humored me with it, and I am indeed more motivated to do things thanks to the schedule. Hopefully I can convince Kim to want to invest in the scheduling system herself.

See, she self schedules, and she is good at it. But putting it on paper has power.

An update is less than a day away.

No comments: