Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, April 08, 2011

Jeph Jacques

He writes "Questionable Content", a web comic. It is his only job.

Ok, what did I do on Friday? Um... Sadie and I picked up a copy of "Tangled" at Blockbuster video. I think the saleswoman took pity on me, for she gave me a deal on the candy that Sadie wanted. Apparently looking absolutely pitiful while on cold medicine with a three year old will elicit sympathy from people whose company is in bankruptcy.

Sadie and I took a walk where we were accosted by a group of four basset hounds. I will see if I can upload the video later.

No comments: