Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, December 03, 2012

Dr. Brooks

He is my primary care physician.

Today is an update on my physical condition. I fell off of a ladder yesterday morning, attempting to place a number of antique bottles on a high shelf. They are no longer antiques. The ensuing late morning, evening, and afternoon was endured through the aid of my family.

Angie has come to help me send Violet and Sadie off to school. Once they are taken care of, I will go to the doctor, and I will let you know what happens next.

Stay tuned, folks.

No comments: