Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Taryn Asher

I think she would look better with shorter hair.

It's a Sunday and the Fox 2 News Crew is phoning it in today. I haven't seen this many production failures since my high school days when I was forced to endure them during assembly. Any way, I might talk to Kim about switching to channel 4 or 7. At the very least, we won't hear about a Detroit woman being beaten to death while taking her trash to the curb.

Yes, folks. A woman in Detroit was beaten to death while taking her trash to the curb.

Happy holidays.

No comments: