Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Michael Madsen

Free Willy, and I don't mean an orca.

Racoons are disgusting, vile creatures that deserve extermination, pain, and lingering death. I am bloody tired of cleaning up over turned garbage cans resulting from racoons engaging in an almost orgiastic quest for garbage. Yep, if they were smaller, I would aim my car at them and speed up when I see them crossing the road.

Squirrels, on the other hand, are, as my 1337 speaking friends say, "teh 5h17". I love squirrels. Foamy the squirrel would be one of my heroes if it were not for the fact that he doesn't really exist. If reincarnation exists, I want to come back as a squirrel. Despite their small size, I slow down and swerve whenever a squirrel crosses the road in front of me.

Ok, dicordant thought... shaving all of your body hair off and slathering your naked body in dish detergent might be a good way to slide down a hall way, but you better have the end of it covered in pillows.

No comments: