Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dyna Girl

She's going through some stuff, and my arms aren't long enough to hug her from Michigan.

Any ways, the day is less than thrilling. Laundry, Governor Granholm speaking at seven PM, and an episode of "Dirty Jobs" at nine PM. Yeah, I am not all that exciting right about now.

Oh, and since you are private, should I remove you from my Blog Roll, Dyna?

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I watched five minutes of "Governor Jenny". God, she's vile, and I don't just mean appearance-wise.

How she's in office, I have no idea.